Monday, February 13, 2012

BANANA FRUIT IS THE BEST MORNING TREAT FOR EXTRA ENERGY

Banana fruit is one of the best morning treat for myself in my daily meals needed for extra energy to my physical body and it refreshes my mind for the great morning until the afternoon of a day doing my activities in general. Aside from that, it makes me active and alert in doing my activities whether it is routine or non-routine.

In fact, Bananas are an estimable source of Vitamin V6 and contains other vitamins, fibers and minerals such as vitamin c, manganese and potassium.    It reduced risk of cancers such as breast cancer in women, bowel cancer and kidney cancer.  These cancers will be prevented or reduced with the consumption of bananas together with other fruits and vegetables. It also helps protect from ulcers, strokes and stress. 

With this, include banana fruit for the best morning treat in your every great day meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment