Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MY FAVOURITE AUTHENTIC FILIPINO-ILOCANO CUISINE: DINAKDAKAN

Dinakdakan is one of my favorite authentic Filipino-Ilocano Cuisine.

During my long weekend vacation few weeks ago, I was able to taste and eat again  a medium grilled “Dinakdakan” courtesy of my mother’s effort in cooking this delicious Ilocano cuisine. Actually, she was preparing and cooking “Dinakdakan”, one of the recipes ordered by their customer during that time when I requested her to have one in favor to me for my lunch which she gladly agreed upon it.

My mom cooked a medium grilled “Dinakdakan” Ilocano authentic recipe in favor for me. She was excited and gladly prepared the ingredients of it such as Pork’s parts: ear, tongue, liver & nape; salt and pepper; thinly sliced onion; calamansi (if not, vinegar) and mayonnaise are the ingredients used in cooking the “Dinakdakan”.  Other ingredient may be used is boiled pig’s brain.

Dinakdakan” is really delicious for me and indeed it is one of my favourite authentic Ilocano Recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment