Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A SPECIAL MERIENDA WITH MIKI CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP

Miki Chicken Noodle Soup is one of my favorite recipe for a great midnight snack or for regular break time in a great day. For me, this cuisine is tasty and delicious. Its ingredients are not expensive and it is easy to prepare the fantastic miki chicken noodle soup.

Ingredients includes: miki noodle, boiled egg, achuete (for coloring), salt, water, garlic (crushed), chicken breast, pepper and chopped chives (kuchay). Ilocos vinegar can also be used to experience more, a tasty and delicious Miki Chicken Noodle Soup.

This great recipe was really amazing, an old school food for snack or merienda along with my friends and classmates. I also used to cook this cuisine back then during my early college days.

No comments:

Post a Comment