Saturday, February 18, 2012

"TAHO" IS A NATIVE PHILIPPINE SNACK FOOD

Taho is a native recipe in the Philippines. It is very common among the Filipinos in terms of marketing and it is prepared early in the morning with the main ingredients such as fresh silken tofu, brown sugar syrup and sago "pearls".

I was learned before that Taho is rich in protein and convinced to purchased it. I always remind the Taho vendor not to include brown sugar and sago "pearl"  when every time I am buying it. I just really want to purchase a warm Taho with the pure silken tofu only taking an advantage of health benefits that is rich in protein.

Moreover, Taho is also affordable and every person can buy amounting to 5 pesos or 10 pesos per cup depending in the economic situation.

Why not try to buy and taste Taho? For me, it is delicious native snack food in the Philippines.



No comments:

Post a Comment